Here's a collection of great settings for Risus, for GMs and players needing a world to play in. Add a link and a description to your submitted settings under the appropriate category. If you don't see your setting's category, feel free to add it to the collection.
Don't forget to check out the Adventures
page, for specific adventures to run your players through.
- Cowboys and Indie Bands - The long awaited successor to Risus Mariachi is here at last!
- Silverlode - Fantastic adventures in the last days of the Weird West.
- Dusters and Six Guns - Follow the code of the west? Got grit? Then come test your mettle with Dusters and Six Guns
- Adventure Street Omnibus - A (sort of) serious adaptation of various genres of Pulp Magazine Adventures for Risus
- Silver Screen - Reliving 40s and 50s movie dramas? Here's how!
- Risus Sky Baron - Hop aboard your airship and hunt down artifacts in this steampunk, post-WWI setting.
Post Apocalyptic Settings
- Risus Gijika - Who loves Internet memes?
- SHGGFTAWSGDSSFDF - Or in other words, it's the Super-Happy-Go-Go-Fun-Time-All-World-Speedy-Good-Delivery-Service-Special-Force-Delta-Five. It's time travel. It's a delivery service in space. It's the weirdest thing I've ever written. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- STUDS - For a more condensed version of SHGGFTAWSGDSSFDF, check out the Space-Time Universal Delivery Service.
- Murphy's World - A Risus setting in a world not completely unlike our own where anything that can go wrong, will.
- Risus Elizabethulhu - Supernatural Swashbucklers.
- Dangos! - Playing a group of creatures just trying to get their next meal.
Variable Genre Settings
- Scratch - A setting built on very little.
- Paladin - A conversion of the classic Anvilwerks game to Risus rules.
Settings in Other Languages