Here are some pre-made, ready-to-run adventures. Add a link and a description to your submitted adventures under the appropriate category. If you don't see your adventure's category, feel free to add it to the collection.
Be sure to check out the Settings page too, for game worlds to set your adventure in.
Official Cumberland Risus Modules
- Toast of the Town - A peaceful little town has a little problem with demons. The PCs are here to help, right? Right!
- Fantasy First - A basic adventure outline for a first adventure in a fantasy campaign.
- Meggido Unearthed - This is a two part game, loosely based on some of my favorite RPG's, notably Final Fantasy I, Star Ocean, and Shadow Hearts.
- The Nameless Village - Part one of a three part fantasy adventure.
- Moonbright - A witch in Moonbright has been turning the children into scarecrows. You must put a stop to this madness!
- Heroes of Butterpond Castle - A mysterious blight plagues the land and is killing the life trees! You must venture outside Butterpond Forest to investigate.
- 30 Minutes or It's Free - A real-time action adventure that is simple to run. I guarantee you can play this adventure in 30 minutes or it won't cost you a penny.
- Space Pirates - Short game module you can jump right into. So so detail and large number of options.
Solo Adventures (no GM required)
- The Interview - Take on the role of John Trent, Mild Mannered Reporter on this introductory adventure to Risus.
- Solo Adventure Module - Random adventure generation.
- Rogue Risus - What does Risus, NetHack and a deck of Tarot Cards all have in common? Nothing, unless you play Rogue Risus!
- No Mates Risus - Go Mano-a-Mazmorra against a randomly generated dungeon. No GM required!
- No Mates Risus: Cthulhu Edition - I'm sure you can survive the horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos on your own. Go for it!