Add a Page
This is a quick tutorial on how to add a new page on the Risusiverse.
There's a few extra steps than just editing, but these steps ensure that your page's format will match the other pages here.
- First, navigate to the page that you'll be adding your page under (Settings if you're adding a setting, Optional Rules if you're adding a new rule, etc).
- Then, sign in with your Google account, with the 'Sign in' link on the bottom of the page you want to edit.
- Click on the 'New Page' button on the top.
- Name your page, and select the 'Put page under (whichever page type you're adding)' radial button.
- Click the 'Create' button on the top.
- Click on the 'Save' button on the top, to ensure the page saves before editing.
- Once saved, you'll need to make sure the page matches the site's core layout - click on the 'More' button, then Page Settings.
- Uncheck the boxes labelled 'Show page title', 'Show links to sub-pages' and 'Allow attachments'. You may choose to uncheck 'Allow comments' if you like, if you're nervous about community feedback (don't be scared though, we're good at giving honest, constructive criticism here!)
- Finally, hit the 'Save' button at the bottom of the 'Page Settings' window.
Once you've completed these steps, you'll have your new page created, in the right place, and formatted correctly.
Now you can go in and edit
the content - don't forget to create a link to your new page on the page it's linked to!