What are Toon Cliches?
Saturday morning fun and hijinks where the laws of nature need not apply.
These cliches are divided up into some of the popular sub-categories.
- One armed monkey - Screeching, throwing poop, having one arm
- Hammerspace - pulling large items - such as hammers - out of pockets, from behind your back, etc
- Stretching - stretching your body in impossible shapes, and sizes (big or small)
- Falling - delaying a fall; sustaining no damage from a fall
- Drawing - ability to draw things that are real (especially pits on floors and doors on walls, but also items, or even living creatures)